Muffin cake is a kind of Western-style quick bread. The main ingredients are low-gluten flour, salad oil, baking powder, cocoa powder, etc. Baking Powder or Baking Soda is usually used as baking enzyme.
Low-gluten flour: 120g; salad oil: 120g (the first time I used butter, I found that the cake could not be made, so I switched to salad oil); baking powder: 4g; cocoa powder: 10g; milk: 40g; eggs: 2; Sugar: 120g; Almond slices: appropriate amount
1. Mix the milk, sugar, salad oil and eggs evenly (preferably beat the sugar)
2. Add low-gluten flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder to another bowl and mix well
3. Put the mixed batter mixture into the liquid batter bowl and continue stirring
4. Put the mixed batter into the piping bag, and then squeeze it into the cup (eight full)
5. Sprinkle some almond slices on the surface of the cup for decoration
6. Put the baking tray in the preheated oven (the second to last floor), and it will be ready after 25 minutes
1. Mix the low-powder, baking powder and cocoa powder through a sieve;
2. Put unsalted butter in a bowl and melt with hot water;
3. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.