Wine packaging refers to the overall name of wine containers, materials and wine aids used to protect red wine, facilitate storage and transportation, promote wine sales, and use certain technical methods. To achieve the above objectives, operational activities such as applying certain technical methods are employed in the process of using containers, materials and auxiliary materials.
Wine packaging elements include packaging objects, materials, shapes, structures, protective techniques, and visual communication.
In general, wine packaging should include shapes, colors, materials, patterns and other elements.
Wine packaging shape
Appropriate packaging shapes are advantageous for storage and display, as well as for product sales. Therefore, shape is an indispensable combination of components in packaging.
Wine packaging color
Color is the most stimulating component of the packaging. The combination of tones that highlights the characteristics of the product not only enhances the brand’s characteristics, but also has a strong appeal to the customer.
Selection of wine packaging materials
The choice of packaging materials not only affects the cost of packaging, but also affects the market competitiveness of this product.
The logo pattern is like the picture in the advertisement in the packaging, its importance and indispensability are self-evident.
1. According to the product sales range: domestic wine packaging, export wine packaging (mainly reflected in the commodity inspection process and the contents of the gimmick, there is no difference in material work);
2. According to the role of packaging in the circulation process: single product independent packaging, anti-damage bubble bag packaging and corrugated paper packaging;
3. According to the packaging product materials: paper product packaging, non-woven packaging, solid wood bamboo packaging, composite packaging, leather box packaging, etc.;
4. According to the number of times of packaging use: one-time packaging, multiple packaging and turnover packaging;
5. According to the production capacity of wine: single wine packaging, double wine packaging, three wine packaging, four wine packaging, six wine packaging, combination single, double wine packaging;
6. According to the brand: Lafite wine packaging, Custer wine packaging, Great Wall wine packaging, Changyu wine packaging, Dynasty wine packaging, etc.;
7. According to function: there are transport packaging, storage packaging and sales packaging, etc.
1. Achieve the value of goods and the value of circulation, and is a means of increasing the value of wine;
2. Protect the wine from natural factors such as sun, rain, dust pollution, and prevent collision, crushing, loss and other losses;
3. Beautify products, attract customers, and facilitate sales.