First, accept the terms
Welcome to THN PACKAGING (hereinafter referred to as “this website”). This website is available to you in accordance with the following terms of service. These terms and conditions may be updated from this website at any time without prior notice. In the event of a change in the Terms of Service of this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms of Service”), this website will post the revised content on the website. The revised Terms of Service will effectively replace the original Terms of Service once posted on the website. You can visit this website at any time to check the latest version of the Terms of Service. In addition, when you use the special services of this website, you and this website shall abide by the guidelines and rules related to the service published at any time on this website. All of the above guidelines and rules form part of the Terms of Service. When using the related services, you should pay attention to and abide by the relevant terms and conditions that apply to them.
You should read these Terms of Service carefully before using the services provided on this website. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service and modify it at any time, you may voluntarily cancel the services provided on this website; once you use the services of this website, you are deemed to have understood and fully agreed to the contents of these Terms of Service, including this website. Any modifications made to the Terms of Service at any time and become users of this website (hereinafter referred to as “Users”).
Second, the service description
Through its product portfolio, this website currently provides users with access to a wide range of online resources, including various information tools, online forums, personalized content, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”). Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms of Service, any new features of the Service, including new products introduced, are added to or enhanced by these Terms of Service. You understand and agree that the Service is provided only in accordance with its current state of affairs and that the Site is not responsible for the timeliness, deletion, delivery errors, non-storage or any other issues with any user communications or personalization settings. This website reserves the right to suspend any part of the Service for maintenance, upgrades or other purposes without prior notice. In order to use this service, you must be able to access the Internet by a third party who is legally qualified to provide Internet access to you, and you should pay for the relevant services yourself. In addition, you must equip yourself with all the necessary equipment necessary to connect to the international network, including computers, modems or other access devices.
Third, comply with the law
You agree to abide by the “Contract Law of the People’s Republic of China”, the “Copyright Law of the People’s Republic of China” and its implementation regulations, the “Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress on Safeguarding Internet Security” (“National People’s Security Decision”), “The People’s Republic of China Conservative” State Secrets Act, Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on Telecommunications (“Telecommunication Regulations”), “Regulations on the Security Protection of Computer Information Systems of the People’s Republic of China”, “Interim Provisions on the Administration of International Network of Computer Information Networks of the People’s Republic of China” and Implementation Measures, Computer Information System International Network Security Management Regulations, “Internet Information Service Management Measures”, “Computer Information Network International Network Security Protection Management Measures”, “Internet Electronic Announcement Service Management Regulations” (“Electronic Announcement Regulations”) and other relevant Chinese laws and regulations Any and all provisions and shall be solely responsible for any use of your password and your account for any use of the Service and its results. Violation of the “NPC Security Decision” may constitute a crime and is investigated for criminal responsibility. The “Electronic Bulletin Regulations” have express provisions that Internet users are responsible for the published information using the electronic bulletin service system. The Telecommunications Regulations also emphasize that telecommunications users are responsible for the content and consequences of transmitting information using telecommunications networks. In any event, if the Website has reason to believe that any of your actions, including but not limited to any of your statements and other conduct, violates or may violate any of the above laws and regulations, this website may be notified at any time without prior notice. Termination of service to you.
Fifth, Provider’s responsibility
In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, this website hereby solemnly draws your attention to any information, materials, text, software, music, audio, photos, graphics, video, etc. that are uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service. Information or other materials (hereinafter referred to as “content”), whether delivered publicly or privately, are the responsibility of the content provider. This website does not control the content transmitted through the Service and therefore does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or quality of the content. You are aware that you may be exposed to unpleasant, inappropriate or objectionable content when using the Service. In no event shall this website be liable for any content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, and any loss or damage arising from the posting, sending of e-mail or otherwise by the Service. However, this website reserves the right to stop transmitting any of the foregoing content and take appropriate actions, including but not limited to suspending the use of all or part of the service by the user, keeping the relevant records and reporting to the relevant authorities.
Sixth, user behavior
The User agrees that the Service will not be used for any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following:
1. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit information containing one of the following:
a. Against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
b. endanger national security, divulge state secrets, subvert state power, and undermine national unity;
c. Damage to national honour and interests;
d. Inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
e. Destroy the national religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
f. Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
g. spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
h. Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legal rights of others;
i. Contains false, harmful, coercive, infringing on the privacy, harassment, infringement, slander, vulgarity, embarrassment, or other morally objectionable content;
j. Contains Chinese laws, regulations, rules, regulations, and other content restricted or prohibited by any legally binding norm;
2. harming the interests of minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or institution, including but not limited to employees of this website, or state or falsely misrepresent any person or institution;
4. falsifying the title or otherwise manipulating the identification material to falsify the source of any content transmitted via the service;
5. Upload, post, email or upload any content that is known but not authorized to be transmitted under any law or contract or legal relationship (eg, due to employment relationships and internal information, proprietary and confidential information known or disclosed under a confidentiality contract) Transmitted in other ways;
6. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit the contents of copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights (hereinafter referred to as “exclusive rights”) that infringe upon others;
7. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any advertising letter, promotional material, “spam”, “spamming mail”, “chain mail”, “direct sales” or any other form of persuasive material, This is not the case for conduct in accordance with the applicable guidelines or rules;
8. Computer viruses designed to interfere with, disrupt or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or communication device (including but not limited to Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots) Any material of computer code, files and programs referred to as “virus”) or uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted;
9. Destroy the normal dialogue process, cause the screen to move quickly, or make the other users of the service unable to input, or have a negative impact on the ability of other users to participate in instant communication;
10. Interfere with or disrupt the server or network connected to the Service or the Service, or violate any rules, procedures, policies or specifications regarding the Service Connection Network;
11. Track or otherwise harass others;
12. Intentional or unintentional violation of any applicable local, national and international law;
13. Intercept, tamper with, collect, store or delete other persons’ personal information, emails or other data without legal authorization, or use such information for any illegal or improper purpose.
You acknowledge that this website does not provide any prior review of the content of this service, and you are not in a position to exercise full control over the user’s use. When you use any content, including relying on the correctness, completeness or usefulness of the foregoing, you agree to do so. Judge and assume all risks without relying on this website. However, this website and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse and remove any content that may be provided by the Service in violation of these Terms or any other objectionable to the Site, in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that this website may be preserved or disclosed in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, or based on good faith for the following purposes or within reasonable and necessary circumstances to determine that content must be preserved or disclosed:
(a) comply with legal procedures;
(b) the implementation of these Terms of Service;
(c) responding to claims by any third party;
(d) protect the rights, property or personal safety of this website, its users and the public; or
(e) Other circumstances that this website deems necessary.
You understand and agree that any content provided by you through the processing and delivery of the Service may be
(a) transmitted via various networks, and
(b) Changes are made to comply with and comply with the technical requirements of the connected network or device.
Seven, special warning for international use
You understand that the Internet is borderless and agree to abide by all local laws and regulations regarding online conduct and content. You specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the transmission of information from China or your country or region.
Eighth, Public information posted on this website
1. In these Terms of Service, “the area in which the Service is used publicly” means the area available to the general public.
2. You agree to grant the Site a global, license-free and non-exclusive use of the content posted in the public use area of ??the Service and any other publicly available areas of the Service, or including photographs, graphics or audio-visual materials. This website may copy, modify, rewrite, adapt or publish the foregoing content for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the specific services for which the foregoing content is posted. For the above use of photographs and graphic materials, only the photo or graphic is posted on the website. The purpose of the service is for it. The right to use continues to be valid during the time you place the foregoing content into the Service; if you remove the foregoing from the Service, the right to use terminates at the time of the deletion.
3. You agree that you have granted the Site any license-free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully re-authorizable rights to other content posted in other publicly available areas of the Service, used, copied, modified, rewritten worldwide. , adapting, distributing, translating, creating derivative works, and distributing, performing, presenting, and placing any of the foregoing (partially or wholly) into any other work that is currently known and developed in the future, in the form of media and technology. among.
Any claim or request from any third party, including reasonable attorneys, arising out of your offer, posting or transmission through the Service, your connection to the Service, your breach of these Terms of Service, or your infringement of any of the rights of others You agree to indemnify and protect the Site and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, brand owners or other partners and employees from damage.
Tenth, Prohibition of commercial conduct
You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or use any part of the Service or the use or use of the Service for any other commercial purpose.
Eleventh, General measures for use and storage
You acknowledge that the use of the Service is subject to general measures and restrictions, including but not limited to the maximum number of times that the Service will retain the posted content or other uploaded content and the maximum number of times you use the Service during a certain period of time (and each The upper limit of the time of use). You agree that this website is not responsible for any information, communication materials and other content stored or transmitted through the Service, if it is deleted or not stored. You also agree that this website has the right to close the account that has not been used for a long time. You also agree that this website reserves the right to change these general measures and restrictions at any time, regardless of whether it is notified or not.
Twelfth, modification of service
This website reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service (or any part thereof) temporarily or permanently at any time, regardless of its notice. You agree that you will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or termination of the Service.
Thirteenth, Termination of service
You agree that this website may be terminated on your own, for any reason, including but not limited to lack of use, or the use of this password, account number or the use of the Service (or the website believes that you have violated the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service) (or Any part of the Service) and remove and remove any content from you in the Service. This website may also terminate this service or any part thereof at any time, with or without notice, at its own discretion. You agree that the Service provided under any of the Terms of Service may be discontinued or terminated without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that this website may immediately close or delete your account and all relevant information and documents in your account, and prohibit it. Continue to use the aforementioned documents or the Service. In addition, you agree that this website will not be liable to you or any third party if the use of the Service is interrupted or terminated or your account and related information and documents are closed or deleted.